T-100 Tuskegee Reaches One Year Milestone
T-100 Tuskegee Reaches One Year Milestone is a blog featuring reflections of successful awareness building strategies executed by ECHOboom.
- Pitching T-100 story angles that regularly became news reports
- Creating www.airmenlegacy.com as a digital resource for T-100 content
- Creating 100 Days of T-100 as an organic, self-sustaining campaign to build public awareness
- Producing the video declaring “When We Win” as the rallying cry for the T-100
- Building relationships with organizations that have significant memberships
- Scheduling Joe Turnham for meetings with city and county leaders, school officials and school children in classrooms and on field trips, community organizations, public housing tenants, ministers, media executives and others
- Positioning the T-100 for high visibility exposure including at a countywide celebration and high school Homecoming game
- Engaging the community for Leonardo DRS activities including the Italian ambassador’s visit
- Arranging for supportive entities to place T-100 signage on their Websites
- Producing a high impact commercial that aired on television in conjunction with Veteran’s Day
At this one year milestone, we are proud of the news coverage, videos, blogs, photos, commentaries and other T-100 content ECHOboom has generated.
More in Business